Nano Policosanol Discovery
A MONUMENTAL INVENTION
Discovered by research scientist Dr. P.R. Raghavan, the patented formula in Nano-Ojas (Metadichol) represents an innovative modern breakthrough that addresses immune dysfunction at the cellular level. Formulated using nanotechnology as both a dietary supplement and as a topical solution, this incredible discovery (which comes from a powerful plant wax extracted from sugarcane) has been found to support many of the physiological functions essential for optimal skin and immune health.
After spending decades in the pharmaceutical industry, Dr. Raghavan witnessed the troubling increase in the number of drugs reaching the market while things like diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol continued rising despite this. Applying his extensive research in drug metabolism and biochemistry, including 25 years in drug discovery with Columbia University, Max Planck Institute, Ciba-Geigy, and Boehringer Ingelheim, Dr. Raghavan sought a smarter, safer, non-drug alternative. In 2008, his research led to the discovery of the patented formula in Nano-Ojas known as Metadichol, a plant-based emulsion of nano policosanol that the body can recognize and utilize efficiently.
The patents listed on this site were acquired by us through the United States Patent and Trademark Office for Nano-Ojas by submitting our own applications. This patent is not to be confused with an FDA Patent or Exclusivity that is awarded to pharmaceutical companies for their original pharmaceutical product(s). Nano-Ojas products are dietary supplements, not drugs, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
United States Patent 8,722,093 B2:
• A method of increasing serum vitamin C level in a subject
• A method of inhibiting NF-kB protein level in a subject
• A method of increasing adiponectin level in a subject
• A method of reducing TNF alpha level in a subject
United States Patent 9,006,292 B2:
• A method of treating a skin disease in a subject, comprising: psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis and other eczematous dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, neurodermatitis, decubitus, lichen planus, pemphigus, bullate pemphigoid, epidermolysis bullosa, urticaria, angioedemas, vasculitis, erythema, cutaneous, eosinophilias, lupus erythematosuseczema, MRSA, and basal cell carcinoma.
• A method of treating a disease by improving a physiologic or metabolic parameter in a subject.
• The said method comprising: Increasing serum APO A1 protein, hemoglobin, platelet count; Reducing lipoprotein-a, uric acid, elevated AST:ALT ratio, ferritin, bilirubin, PTH, calcium, creatinine, alkaline phosphatase, BUN, phosphorus levels; Regulating eGFR level, neutrophils, monocytes, white blood cell, thyroid hormone (TSH).
• The method of claim wherein said disease is: kidney disease, MRSA infection, MDS, hematological disease, prostate cancer, and eczema.
United States Patent 9,034,383 B2:
• The present invention provides nanoparticulate policosanol, and octacosanol formulations including these particles, as well as methods of using the particles and formulations for treatment and prophylaxis of various diseases and conditions.
*Patents owned by Nanorx, Inc.